Tuesday, September 6, 2011

bias tape purse

I am enjoying pinterest so much.  It's basically a virtual cork board/idea board.  I can pin anything I see on the internet to it and come back to it later.  I'm amazed at all the goodies I've been finding out there.  Recently I discovered a tutorial for an easy bias tape purse.  I just happened to have everything to make one for me and Megan.  On Saturday, I cleared out my afternoon to make them.

This one is Mine.
I made my straps a little longer.  I also added a bit of Velcro to keep it closed.

































 



This one is Megan's.
We took our new purses to church on Sunday.

If you want to make one, the very easy to follow tutorial is over HERE.

1 comment:

  1. My, my...aren't you just little Miss Creative. These are really cute. Would make great birthday gifts for Megan's little friends.

    ReplyDelete