Wednesday, September 5, 2012

little lizards

One day last week I grabbed my camera and took Megan outside.  I just needed to get outside and take some photos.  Muffy was snuffing around us.  I was snapping a few of Muffy eating Crepe Mytle seed pods.  Then I saw a great little lizard.  Muffy kept stirring it up.  It crawled out on a banana plant leaf (or at least that is what I think it is).  I took a couple of shots of it and then out of nowhere, another one crawled out on the opposite side of the same leaf.  I couldn't have asked for anything better.  God gave me a little gift of those lizards and I walked back inside afterwards thanking Him for the little things...like lizards in the back yard.












Linking up with Ginny over at 4 U Ruthie
Meg swinging Muffy

3 comments:

  1. Love it and love the new background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lizard is so cute! How big were they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photos!!! LOVE the one with the doggie looking at the lizard! :D

    ReplyDelete