Saturday, May 11, 2013

No more photo a day

I'm resigned to this:  taking a photo every day is a task unaccomplishable by me at this point in my life.

However, here's a photo run down of SOME of the things from SOME of the days of last week.

Sunday was great.  I love my church, Heritage Park Baptist Church.  You would too.  On last Saturday we mulched our flower beds.  When Megan went outside Sunday morning, she said it smelled yucky.  Here she is looking cute for church with her pink boots on.















Monday was a horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day.  Ok, it was as bad as all that, but still it wasn't very good.  At least it ended well with a Starbucks and a friend!  So thankful to God for coffee and friends and so much else!




 




Tuesday was better than Monday.  I had my eyes checked so I could order new glasses.  I took Seth to order a pair of everyday glasses.  He's been wearing a pair of sports glasses all the time.  The nose pad on them was coming apart, so I thought I'd see if they were still under warranty.  Technically (according to the ladies at the vision center) they were not under warranty, but they gave us a new pair of frames anyway!  Yay!  And Megan got sick this day.  :(

Wednesday was very good.  Megan was still sick, but in good spirits.  It was Store night at AWANAs (FUN!) and my boy, Seth, finished his TNT Book 3.  That's quite an accomplishment.  (I don't want to leave out Todd, he finished his last SPARKS book a couple of months ago and finished the review two weeks ago).  I'm so thankful for the AWANA program.  My kids and I have learned so many Bible verses because of it.



Thursday was a super day.  I went on another newborn shoot with my friend, Ginny Henderson of Ginny Henderson Photography.  That baby was so super duper cute!  I decided that if I wasn't going to be a stay-at-home mom or a missionary with New Tribes Mission, I could be a photography assisstant.  That job would suit me just fine.


                                                           
On Friday I ordered new glasses for myself and we celebrated Mother's Day a little early with dinner at Luna's. I decided that nachos are my all-time favorite food. I love nachos.


Saturday was soccer-free due to lots of rain yesterday. I like soccer, but it's really, really nice to have a day off. Instead we spent the day playing with the neighbors, working on the house (we are kind of, sort of remodeling a bathroom--gotta get this house ready to sell!), and baking. Later on we'll be grilling...yum!








And check out my neighbors super cool artwork.  It was her Mother's Day gift last year.  It's such a neat idea and I love how it turned out!  It's hanging above the couch in their living room.

Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment