Wednesday, April 17, 2013

crawfish etouffee like Maw Maw used to make


We had a little party this weekend with lots of crawfish.  And we had some leftover crawfish.  And I don't love crawfish, but my dear husband does.
I thought I would make him some crawfish etouffee with those leftovers.  When I started looking for recipes, I noticed many of them used cream of mushroom soup as a base for the sauce (gag).
When I saw the title of this recipe, I knew it was the one I needed to try.

Any recipe with "Maw Maw" in the title, has to be good, right?  It doesn't hurt that it calls for two sticks of butter.  Let's just say I skimped a little on the butter and it didn't hurt the recipe at all.

Crawfish Etouffee like Maw Maw Used to Make


Here are some of my ingredients....
and here it is..I even like it and I don't like crawfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment