Friday, October 5, 2012

grammyland part 2

I guess I should explain why Magnolia, Arkansas, is called grammyland.  Grammy really grew up outside of McNeil, but Magnolia is close and much bigger, relatively.  Besides that, she went to Southern Arkansas University, which is in Magnolia, for her undergraduate degree.  Besides that Magnolia is "town".  When I would visit my grandmother and we went to "town", we would go to Magnolia.  Of course, we never would go if "it was comin' up a cloud".  "If it was comin' up a cloud" we would stay home and unplug the T.V. 

Our second day in Magnolia we spent some time on the square.  I wish, wish, wish I had more time and freedom and skill to photograph it like I see it in my head.  I'll get there another time, I guess.



Poor Keith had to work on the whole trip!














Seth is so cool in his new glasses




One cute boy right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment