Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sunday Snapshot: photo a day week 7

What a long week!  What a fun week with three things to celebrate! 
1.  We made it to and through the 100th day of school.
2.  We had a fun Valentine's Day party with our church friends.
3.  We celebrated Keith's birthday.

Here's our week in photos.

Sunday:  This day was a very rainy day.  I ended up staying home from church with Todd because he felt sick to his stomach.  This is a picture of a plant that my friend Jenny gave to for my birthday last year.  I stuck it in the ground right here by our front door and it has done so well there. 

 



Monday:   A few weeks ago while we were in Kroger Seth told me that he had found what he wanted to give me for Valentine's Day.  Keith took him on Sunday and he came back with these flowers and a box of chocolates that he surprised me with on Thursday.  He is such a sweet and thoughtful boy.



Tuesday:  This day was the 100th day of school for us at Splawn Academy.  We celebrated with pretzels from Auntie Annes.  Megan took this photo of a mushroom on Tuesday.



Wednesday:  I spent a whole lot of Wednesday getting ready for Thursday.  Baking cupcakes, making banana pudding, and a coffee cake for breakfast.

 
 
 
 
Thursday:  Valentine's Day!  Megan and the boys say thank you for the fun Valentine's Day cards!
 
 
 
 
 
Friday:  I follow the Movie Mom Blog and enter a lot of her giveaways.  I've won two so far.  This is my newest prize.  I think it's a pretty cool DVD set. I'm excited to watch it with the kids.
 



Saturday:  Keith's birthday.  I'm so thankful for this man.  I wouldn't want to walk through this life with anyone else.




Ni Hao Yall

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the idea of taking a photo every day. Now, I think I already do that, but posting it is a whole 'nother issue.
    I think I like Wednesday's pic best. I think it'll be fun to look back on it someday and see what you used to prepare for your Valentine's Day.
    Thanks for sharing,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the Thursday photo best. Made me smile.

    Thanks for your encouraging comments on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the giveaway win -- a great lesson for the kiddoes. :)

    ReplyDelete