Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Snapshot: photo a day, week six

This photo a day thing is fun.  But sometimes I forget until way late in the day.  Then I get a photo of the hubs during the Superbowl or the stack of new soccer shoes in their boxes that are ready and waiting for the spring season to start. Sometimes I plan out what photo I'm going to take the next day, but rarely do I end up using it for the day's photo .  Invariable there's a different one that I love more. 
 
Enough talking...here they are.
 

 
Sunday - Keith during the Superbowl
Monday - Megan and her video camera
Tuesday - The clean dishes
Wednesday - Three pair of soccer shoes and one pair of shin guards



 

  Thursday - Seth working on school in the very, very messy school room. Most of the mess is on the left outside of the camera frame. :)
 
 

 
Friday - Todd made a city of Jericho and Megan was Rahab.  See the red string he put in her window?  Yep, she's gonna be saved.  By the way, I'm pretty sure Todd doesn't know Rahab was a harlot, and, especially, what a harlot is.
 
 


Saturday - Todd and the King Cake. 
Thanks to the King Cake we all got a little lesson on the Lenten season.
 
 
Ni Hao Yall

5 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm intrigued by this "King Cake"- I'll have to google it... Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics. Looks like real life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the King Cake y'all made! I need to get baking one myself ... its that time of year after-all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun week. My kids build forts all the time, but I'm pretty sure they've never tied it to Jericho and Rahab...maybe if they did they would be less upset when baby sister knocks them down.

    ReplyDelete