Thursday, August 18, 2011

ephesians 3:20-21

It says it right here in Ephesians 3:20-21."Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Immeasureably more than I ask or imagine.  And He does just that.  Over and over again, He answers the prayers I haven't even spoken.  Things I would never even pray for.  Things I would not consider important enough to trouble Him over....and yet, here He is again answering one of these little things.  He doesn't have to do it, but He does it anyway.  His love for me is tremendous. 

I'm going to get to do something I had given up on.  It's a gift from Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment