Sunday, January 6, 2013

sunday snapshot: photo a day: week 1

Here's my first attempt at a photo a day.

1.  My dear husband.  I forgot about photo a day on the very first day and so took this at the eleventh hour, literally.
2.  Ha!  I also forgot until the day was almost over.  So, this is my bathroom doorway.
3.  This is the first book I've finished this year and it was the first day I actually thought about taking a photo for photo a day. 
4.  On day four we went to Petco and saw this funny snake hanging out.
5.  On day five I made waffles on my new waffle maker and this delicious Buttermilk Caramel Syrup to go on them.
Ni Hao Yall

2 comments:

  1. Love it and I am coming over for waffles and bringing my Nutella! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Those waffles look divine!!!

    ReplyDelete