Saturday, January 12, 2013

sunday snapshot: photo a day week 2

Here we are on week two of 2013.
This week I remembered to take a photo every day. 
I'm so happy I did or I might have missed something really special.
 
 
 
1.  Megan on Sunday morning with her hair all twisted up to make it curly and fancy for church.
2.  Seth reading his History book.
3.  Megan playing in the rain.
4.  Muffy asleep with her blankies.
5.  Wonder by R.J. Palacio.  My second book of the year.
6.  Todd and Megan doing school in the kitchen.
7.  Our Bradford Pear tree that thinks it's fall and time to drop leaves.  That's what happens in January down here in Texas.
 
 

Ni Hao Yall

4 comments:

  1. We have fall happening here too. SOOO glad there's someone out there that gets it! I also love the one of the two of them at the table. So sweet and so normal at the same time.
    nancy
    http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your pictures tell a wonderful story about your daily life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a lovely happpy life your kids have at home. Thanks for sharing your picture. Where in Texas are y'all? We moved from north of Denton to Florida. I miss Texas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AllyJo,
      We live right between Houston and Galveston. How long ago did you move?

      Delete