Saturday, March 9, 2013

photo a day: week 10

sunday
 Seth reading in his room. 
I love how much my children love to read.





monday
 Todd got a little silly during phonics. 
I love this guy's toothy grin.





tuesday
 Megan "helping" me clean.
I'm pretty sure she finished off this bottle of window cleaner for me.
That one spot on the window got very clean.





wednesday
 It's fun to find reflections in interesting places.






thursday
 Todd fits perfectly on our kitchen windowsill.






friday
 Seth jumping for joy.
 
 
 
 
 
saturday
Another picture of the last Samoa before it's untimely demise.
 
 Check out more Sunday Snapshots at Nihaoyall.com
 

Ni Hao Yall

4 comments:

  1. My favorites are Seth reading with the sunglasses and the one of him jumping. One reflective, the other joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love the one of Megan cleaning, because Jack (just a few days younger than Megan) does the SAME exact thing and uses up my whole bottle of cleaner, spraying and wiping random objects in the house. It is one of his favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the self portrait. I am a massive fan of reflection self portraits I think they are really fascinating

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samoas will be the death me me! haha

    ReplyDelete