Saturday, March 23, 2013

Photo a Day...almost

I know, I missed a week of posting my daily photos.  Last week was CRAZY.  I was recovering from a terrible cold, Keith was sick with the same cold and later in the week I flew up to Pennslyvania to visit my dearest friend.  She's a real gift from God.  A gem.  A kindred spirit and bosom friend.  On Saturday we went on a date.  Good friends do that.  They get away from the pull of home and family and have some fun together.  On our date we went to Bethlehem, PA.  We ate at Tapas during the St. Patrick's Day parade.  We walked up and down the quaint street in the snow and browsed the oldest bookstore in the country.  After all that we took an art class together where we made our own marblized silk scarves...I'll post more on that later.

I didn't take a photo on Tuesday so I subtitute one here from last Saturday.

 
 
last saturday
Me in front of the oldest bookstore in the country.
The Moravian Bookstore 1745
 
 
 
 
 
sunday
Me & Rachel
 
 
 
 
monday
I totally made this rug.  Rachel made one too...more on this later.
 
 
 
 
 
wednesday
I'd like to introduce Miss Bubbles.
 
 
 

 
thursday
Seth's gone in full lizard hunting mode. 
He can tell you each day how many he saw,
how many he caught and
how many lost their tails.
 
 
 
 
 
friday
It's Bluebonnet season here in Texas.  I had high hopes when we headed out Friday afternoon to take these pictures.  Let me just say that you can have great lighting, a beautiful backdrop, but your kids are, well, kids.  And somedays they all cooperate and everyone is looking at the camera and posed perfectly, but there are times when there's not a single photo with everyone looking at the camera and no one looking goofy...at least for me.  Friday was just one of those days.
 
 
 
 
 
saturday
Patty, this one is for you.  See how hard Keith worked on Saturday. 
No couch, no phone.
;)
 
 
Ni Hao Yall
 



4 comments:

  1. Well, seeing you and Rachel together brought tears to my eyes...I miss you both so much! Maybe one day, when we are back in the States and my little ones aren't quite so little, all three of us could meet up somewhere? I miss you, friends! Great photos. (So jealous of your Moravian bookshop trip!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Like the bookstore shot best...wtih the snow coming down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun the oldest bookstore!!! Would love that! And that rug...too cute!

    ReplyDelete