Saturday, March 30, 2013

photo a day week 13

I am still not in the swing of things after being sick and being gone.  Not to mention that this week was a crazy one, getting my oldest son over to a science camp all day every day this week.

My son did not want to go to this camp, but we knew he would enjoy it in the end and that it would be worth it.  It was.  He loved it.  And he knows a little better that we know what is best and that it's good to do things that are hard.  Or things that may seem hard in the beginning. 

Here's most of my week in pictures.

Sunday
got nothing for you.  I completely forgot to take a photo this day.

Monday
I forgot again, but the parents helping at the science camp took pictures.



















 


Tuesday
I forgot again!  I told you this was a crazy week.
Here's another science camp photo.
























Wednesday
We took a trip to the zoo while Seth was at camp.


























Thursday
A few weeks ago we took one of our beans that we had soaked to make our dinner and stuck it down in a pot we had in the kitchen.  It's sprouted and grown and is pretty cool.
 
 
 
Friday
Easter Egg hunt at our friend's house
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and Seth's last day at science camp.  He received a certificate and a medal...and we got slushies on the way home, so his mouth and teeth are blue.  :)
 
 
 
 
Saturday
dying Easter Eggs


No comments:

Post a Comment