Saturday, March 2, 2013

photo a day: week 9

And all of the sudden, it's March.  How can that be?
Here's our week in pictures.
 
sunday
 Patty, you're going to love this one.
Keith on the couch with his phone and the laptop. 
I think they were watching a video about giant squid.



monday
 My homemade bread.




tuesday
 Megan and her bear.
 
 
 
 
 wednesday
The heartman Todd drew on his spelling test. 




thursday
 Megan getting her nails done at a friend's house.
 
 
 
 
friday
Me & Todd
 
 
 
 
saturday
I got to tag along with my friend on her photoshoot. 
These newborn twins are so precious.
 
 
 
Ni Hao Yall

4 comments:

  1. mmm! That bread looks delicious! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot of Megan and her bear.

    WE watch videos of squid and sharks all the time here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly, I love your pictures each week! The one of you and Todd is just precious...and is a good reminder that I need to get more photos of me WITH my boys, instead of always being behind the camera. Your pictures are beautiful...and so is your family! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun what a great week :)

    ReplyDelete